title

Women in Film Festival 2011 blog by Women In Film & Television Vancouver www.womeninfilm.ca

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Black Field!

So, I know your thinking, 'Hey, Vancouver Women in Film Festival 2011, I already know you are the awesomesauce which I can drizzle over my popcorn while watching all of the incredible films from March 4-6th at the Vancity Theatres, but if I needed that extra kick, where exactly could I be linked to on the internet to add that extra pizzazz?!' (you were thinking that, right...?)
Lucky for you we have been mentioned by National Screen InstituteOn Screen Manitoba, and Northern Stars for our opening film Black Field. 

Black Field will screen at Vancouver Women in Film Festival Friday March 4th at 7PM.
Read the quick synopsis, take a browse at these amazing stills of the film, and go to the website for more information:

Black Field
A Film by Danishka Esterhazy

A dark historical drama set in 19th century rural Canada, Black Field is a gothic tale about two sisters, the man that comes between them, and the tragedy that results.





We can't wait to screen this film!

No comments:

Post a Comment